What Are the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that comfortably seats seven people. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are sure to impress — along with the reasonable price-tag. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below, and how this spacious luxury SUV can make your family’s trips around Long Island more enjoyable.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
As a three-row SUV with the latest and greatest comfort features, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS promises a relaxing ride, whether you’re in the front, second, or third row. Here’s a quick look at its entry-level interior dimensions:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Headroom (3rd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder room (3rd row): Info N/A
Of course, the Mercedes-Benz GLS offers plenty of room for your belongings. Behind the third row, you’ll find up to 17.4 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, and when you down all the seats on the entry-level model you’ll access up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
No amount of description can compare you for the excitement you’ll feel upon entering the cabin of the GLS. Still, we can’t resist the opportunity to review a few of the highlights:
- Executive Rear Seating: If you decide that a maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This option can be added for no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power folding, so you can access extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory always come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows you to open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS is undeniably spacious in its cabin and cargo areas, but that doesn’t mean it’s difficult to fit into a garage or parking space. Its exterior dimensions are as follows:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.0 inches
- Overall Width (w/ mirrors): 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Rallye Motors
If you’ve got your heart set on a new Mercedes-Benz SUV, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions make it a powerful contender. Explore the GLS SUV’s roomy interior at Rallye Motors. Contact us today to schedule your test drive in Roslyn!
More from Rallye Motors
Are you shopping for a grey Mercedes-Benz C-Class in greater Long Island? How about a white Mercedes-Benz C-Class, or a C-Class Mercedes-Benz with a red interior? Whatever you’re looking for, Rallye Motors can help. Take a moment to learn about the exterior and interior Mercedes-Benz C-Class colors. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Rallye Motors to schedule…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that comfortably seats seven people. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are sure to impress — along with the reasonable price-tag. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below, and how this spacious luxury SUV can make your family’s trips around…
Due to hit lots around Long Island spring, the upcoming 2022 EQB SUV pairs a high-performance all-electric powertrain with an exquisitely designed cabin that’s every bit as innovative as its performance. Take a moment to learn about some of the feature highlights you can expect on the EQB. Then, apply for financing in advance and…