2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Reviews
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a versatile and attractive vehicle, and industry experts couldn’t agree more. From Mercedes-Benz Kelley Blue Book reviews to those offered by experts at Car and Driver, you’ll be impressed with all the kind things these professionals have to say about this new luxury model. Read the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS reviews below, then explore GLS lease deals.
What Industry Experts are Saying
From the vehicle’s interior to the way it handles on the Wesbury roads, all the top industry experts have something different to say about the Mercedes-Benz GLS.
- Motor Trend: “…We liked the efficiency and power of the new twin-turbo V-6 that is more fuel efficient than the outgoing twin-turbo V-8 and provides similar performance. Handling was great for a large SUV…”
- Edmunds: “Thanks to its street-oriented suspension, the GLS rides smoothly over the road, giving drivers and passengers one of the most serene experiences in its class. And yet an available body roll control system and sport-oriented suspension can firm up the handling.”
- JD Power: “In true Mercedes-Benz style, the 2018 GLS gives families a tech-filled cabin full of features that lend to its convenience, entertainment, and safety profile.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class offers up big-league towing and 7-passenger comfort, all in a luxury SUV that doesn’t share its underpinnings with a lower-end model, like the Cadillac Escalade/Chevy Tahoe duo.”
- Autotrader: “Cruising comfort is where the GLS really excels. The standard air suspension takes the bumps out of almost any surface, and the cabin remains library-quiet at speed. Off-road, the available dual-range transfer case makes the GLS a 7-seater Range Rover alternative for more adventurous families.”
Find Yours at Rallye Motors
If your Hicksville commute could use a little more luxury and excitement, opt for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS model. From its utility features and spacious cabin to its interior design, this new model certainly outshines competitors like the Lexus GX and the Audi Q7. Visit Rallye Motors today to learn more about the different Mercedes-Benz GLS features and see why you should bring this new luxury SUV home to New Hyde Park.
Explore More 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS Features
More From Rallye Motors
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class lineup is no stranger to the Long Island roads and Plainview drivers have fallen in love with its elegant style, performance, and design. Most notably, the latest 2020 E-Class interior combines everyday practicality with upscale refinements to create a driving experience like no other. Take a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions…
In need of a high-powered luxury SUV? What about a family-friendly model that can seat up to seven? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE lineup has a configuration that will match your lifestyle. When you’re ready to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLE price, models, and features, browse our guide below! View InventoryLearn More 2020 GLE 350…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in an upscale sedan that delivers sophistication and luxury both inside and out. With multiple appointments and intelligent technologies, the new C-Class interior is dedicated to making your commutes and trips around Plainview and Long Island one of the most enjoyable parts of your day. Discover the features and premium materials that…