2022 EQB Preview
The EQB is slated to release in greater Long Island Summer, 2022. With its release date just around the corner, read our 2022 EQB preview to learn about anticipated highlights of the 2022 EQB. Then, apply for financing and contact Rallye Motors to learn about how you can order yours ahead of schedule at our showroom in Roslyn. After all, supplies are likely to be limited, and demand will be high, so if you have your sights set on the EQB, it’s best to act fast!
Anticipated Highlights of the 2022 EQB
What can Plainview drivers expect of the 2022 EQB? Slated to release this summer, the EQB will feature 7 seats, roomy dimensions, a fully electric powertrain, and cutting-edge cabin technologies. Highlights will include:
- 41-inches of front-row headspace
- An elegant wide screen cockpit
- A black panel grille with a continuous light strip
- 23 cubic feet of trunk capacity with all seats up
- 111-inch wheelbase
- 4-MATIC® AWD
- Navigation with Electric Intelligence System that monitors traffic data and intelligently determines when and where the EQB should conserve energy in order to maximize its range
- 10—80% charge times from DC fastchargers
- 10—100% charge times in 7.5 horus from 240V chargers
- 420 V lithium-ion battery with 66.5 kWh battery capacity
- Up to 288 hp and 324 lb-ft of torque on the EQB 350 trim
- Up to 255 hp and 288 lb-ft of torque on the EQB 300 trim
- Seat backrest folds with a 40:20:40 split
- MBUX infotainment system with Natural Language Understanding and Keyword Activation, which allows you to interact with your MBUX system in casual, everyday speech
- Optional navigation system
- And much more.
Stay Tuned for Updates About the 2022 EQB Release Date in Roslyn!
Now that you’ve read the 2022 EQB preview, call Rallye Motors at 516-473-0793 if you have questions or would like to reserve an EQB near Syosset. In the meantime, learn about other Mercedes-EQ models by exploring the 2022 EQS sedan electric range and 2022 EQS price, and check out our selection of EQS sedans! We look forward to showing you how the Mercedes-EQ line of vehicles is setting the stage for the future of EVs!
More from Rallye Motors
The 2023 EQE debut is just around the corner, with an anticipated release date of October 16th, 2022. A 2023 EQE AMG® model is expected to follow the EQE release not long after. As you wait for its release near Long Island, take a moment to learn about its highlights in our 2023 EQE preview. Then,…
The EQB is slated to release in greater Long Island Summer, 2022. With its release date just around the corner, read our 2022 EQB preview to learn about anticipated highlights of the 2022 EQB. Then, apply for financing and contact Rallye Motors to learn about how you can order yours ahead of schedule at our showroom…
First and foremost, the EQS is known as an all-electric high-performance sedan. But it also innovates when it comes to safety features, from Active Brake Assist to Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC® to Car-to-X Communication. Learn more about the EQS safety features that work to protect you on Long Island streets. Then, fill out a pre-approval and…