Why Buy Used?
Buying a car is stressful. How can you be sure you’re getting the best deal on a good car? Read on for a quick primer on buying the right used car and make your next purchase with confidence.
Why Buy Used?
If you’re thinking about adding a luxury car to your Westbury commute buying used Mercedes-Benz makes perfect sense. Pre-owned cars allow you to:
- Lower Your Purchase Price. Even Certified Pre-owned vehicles are priced thousands less than new vehicles, saving you big at your time of purchase.
- Reduce Your Insurance Costs. Because your used vehicle’s value is less than a new vehicle, your insurance costs could be considerably lower too.
- Lower Taxes. In states where drivers are required to pay sales tax on their vehicle purchase, buying used could save you hundreds when the tax bill comes due.
- More for Your Money. Choosing a used C-Class could give you access to options you couldn’t afford if you chose a new Mercedes-Benz instead.
Dealer or Private Seller?
A quick search of the Internet will bring up thousands of private listings for used cars, some at low prices that are hard to ignore, but buying your low-mileage used car from a New Hyde Park area dealership makes more sense:
- Certified Benefits. Only dealerships can give you access to reconditioned Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, which come with extended warranties and special financing rates.
- Vehicle Reports. Most dealers offer free vehicle history reports on their late model used cars. To get a report on a privately sold vehicle will cost around $30 each.
- On-Site Financing. Some dealerships will allow you to finance your vehicle on-site, saving you a trip to the bank. Plus, you can secure low rates on the vehicle of your choice.
- Selection. Buying from a dealership gives you a wider selection in one place, saving you from the hassle of driving all over town.
Find Your Next Used Vehicle at Rallye Motors
The best selection of used Mercedes-Benz vehicles for sale are at Rallye Motors. Find yours at Rallye Motors, and schedule a test drive today and see how much you can save.
More from Rallye Motors
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS not only comes with many impressive performance features but provides plenty of space for passengers and cargo as well. Learn about the new Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below to see if this SUV is the right size for your needs and Plainview travels! GLS InventoryContact Us GLS Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space…
After one year or 10,000 miles (whichever comes first) Mercedes-Benz Service A* will be needed to keep your vehicle running smoothly. No matter the Mercedes-Benz model you own, the Service A maintenance and repair services include: Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement Oil Filter Replacement All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals…
Buying a car is stressful. How can you be sure you’re getting the best deal on a good car? Read on for a quick primer on buying the right used car and make your next purchase with confidence. Contact Us Why Buy Used? If you’re thinking about adding a luxury car to your Westbury commute…