2023 EQE Preview
The 2023 EQE debut is just around the corner, with an anticipated release date of October 16th, 2022. A 2023 EQE AMG® model is expected to follow the EQE release not long after. As you wait for its release near Long Island, take a moment to learn about its highlights in our 2023 EQE preview. Then, apply for financing and place a reservation at our showroom in Roslyn by contacting Rallye Motors, as we expect high demand and limited supply!
2023 EQE Debut Highlights
Mercedes-EQ recently released the top-tier EQS electric SUV, which offers Plainview drivers the best of what the brand has to offer. The EQE has been designed to be a more affordable option than the EQS SUV, coming equipped with high-performance motors, advanced technologies, and luxury features, while remaining accessible. Highlights of the EQE include:
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting
- DIGITAL LIGHT
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus for maximal cabin air filtration
- Biometric authentication with available Face recognition
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Driver Assistance Package with the latest intelligent drive functions
- 90 kWh battery capacity
- 9.5 hours (10 – 100%) charging time, 240V wall box
- 30 minutes (10 – 100%) charging time, DC fast charging 170kW
- 288 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque
- DYNAMIC SELECT including Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual driving modes
- AIRMATIC® Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
- Rear-axle steering up 10 degrees
- 410 miles of the maximum range
2023 EQE AMG® Highlights:
- A dual-motor setup with up to 677 hp
- AMG® TRACK PACE app
- AMG® DYNAMIC PLUS
- And much more!
Have Questions About the 2023 EQE Debut?
Now that you’ve read our 2023 EQE preview, if you have further questions about 2023 EQE features, 2023 EQE AMG® features, or you’d like to reserve the EQE near Syosset, call Rallye Motors at 516-473-0793. We’ll make sure this highly anticipated EV ends up on your driveway when it releases, despite demand. While you’re here, be sure to read our overview of how the 2022 EQB and EQS compare. And of course, if you’d like to inquire about the EQB or EQS, we can arrange that too. Whatever your needs, we look forward to showing you exceptional customer service!
More from Rallye Motors
The 2023 EQE debut is just around the corner, with an anticipated release date of October 16th, 2022. A 2023 EQE AMG® model is expected to follow the EQE release not long after. As you wait for its release near Long Island, take a moment to learn about its highlights in our 2023 EQE preview. Then,…
The EQB is slated to release in greater Long Island Summer, 2022. With its release date just around the corner, read our 2022 EQB preview to learn about anticipated highlights of the 2022 EQB. Then, apply for financing and contact Rallye Motors to learn about how you can order yours ahead of schedule at our showroom…
First and foremost, the EQS is known as an all-electric high-performance sedan. But it also innovates when it comes to safety features, from Active Brake Assist to Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC® to Car-to-X Communication. Learn more about the EQS safety features that work to protect you on Long Island streets. Then, fill out a pre-approval and…